In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact this may have on trainee progression assessments, a new outcome, Outcome 10, has been added to the Royal College of Psychiatrists' online ARCP Outcome Form. Outcome 10 indicates that a trainee is achieving progress and the development of competences/capabilities at the expected rate, but the acquisition of some capabilities has been delayed by the impact of the Coronavirus. According to Gold Guide Amendment (4.91), Trainees gaining an Outcome 10 "Can progress to the next stage of training as overall progression may be satisfactory. Any additional training time will be reviewed at the next ARCP." For regular updates on the RCPsych ePortfolio, follow @portfolioonline on Twitter.
- [#274] ARCP export function for programme admins
- [#279] add outcome 10 to ARCP
- revert archived portfolio view to default
- added more guidance links to portfolio advisor
- do not show advisor messages for archived portfolios
- open guidance links in a new window
- [#276] timeout error when exporting data