- improved dashboard loading time
- error when checking if a panelist could access an ARCP after the review date
- error when users with school wide permissions tried to view dashboard
- end date field was not showing for some proformas when it should be
- removed f codes from non-clinical WPBA proform
- assessment forms for ST1-3 trainees showing trainee’s level as CT instead of ST
- issue where trainees could delete a review or ARCP outcome via the created activity
- prevent completion of self form after mini-pat ended
- removed nominate option from completed msf
- error viewing nomination logs for user when that user tried to access the system without cookies enabled
- altered several ARCP permission’s related to manageing forms for reviews that have already taken place for DA’s and panel members
- do not create new tags if the tag only differs in case
#POTip: You don’t need a twitter account to read our tweets!
What we're tweeting...